Georgia Tech Research Institute

Who do I contact for additional help with Section 508 issues?

Contact the Access Board for issues of accessible design and interpretation of the Section 508 standards.

Contact the General Services Administration (GSA) for questions regarding procurement.

Contact GTRI for consulting in the areas of product design and evaluation.